Author Topic: Pa. state shoot!!!!!!!  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Roger Fisher

Pa. state shoot!!!!!!!
« on: August 25, 2011, 04:39:17 PM »
Our state shoot this weekend at
Chambersburg, Pa. with Irene bearing down on us, Yikes.  What to do/what to do?

Offline The Original Griz

Re: Pa. state shoot!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 06:59:22 PM »
well, if it rains too bad to shoot, I would go down to rt 30 on the east end of town, stop into Boswells pipes and cigar shop, go in purchase a good cigar, sit down in their smoking area on one of the sofa's and relax and enjoy a good smoke.
“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
Thomas Jefferson
www.timsannerpowderhorns.com

Offline T*O*F

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 07:54:50 PM »
What to do/what to do?
Plan for the best!  Expect the worst!  If the latter, have a contingency plan.
I hate "fair weather" people.  Weather has never stopped me from doing anything.  95% of the time it is a non-factor if you just show up.
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

Offline ehoff

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 06:58:39 PM »
Roger, I think Saturday will be okay Sunday might be a tad damp, but being so far West its hard to say.

Wolf Eyes

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 03:17:47 AM »
well, if it rains too bad to shoot, I would go down to rt 30 on the east end of town, stop into Boswells pipes and cigar shop, go in purchase a good cigar, sit down in their smoking area on one of the sofa's and relax and enjoy a good smoke.

Might even pick up some pipe cleaners!!  Hope all is well for you.  We in the western part of the state seem to be clear of any impact of Irene.