Author Topic: December Class  (Read 2805 times)

Pratt

December Class
« on: November 21, 2008, 04:10:12 AM »
Log Cabin Sport Shop
Flintlock Gunsmithing Class

Saturday, December 13  8:30 - 6:00     This month we will begin our new class format. Students who have signed up for Jim and Ian's building class will be able to work full days on their project here at the store. All others are welcome to come and observe. We do ask that you please be considerate of those working as our classroom space is limited, please make sure our students  have room to operate safely.
  At 12:30 we will have our usual program in the museum for all to attend. As always we encourage everybody to bring in their projects or any other items of interest to share with the class

Note - The classes have been very popular and we have had people traveling from all corners of the state. With winter's unpredictable weather fast approaching, we recommend that you call in advance if the weather looks questionable.

I had intended to post this last week but my computer burst into flames early one morning. Lucky for me there wasn't too much snow on the roof and I was able to safely climb to the second story with the computer and hurl it down onto the driveway. I won't have email for a while, If any of you guys in the class have a question you can call me, or you can of course e mail / call Jim

Also, advance notice for the January class - we will have a guest speaker who makes (among othe things) some very nice shooting / hunting bags, will be a very informative presentation. More to come on that at a later date   

Offline 490roundball

Re: December Class
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 05:39:10 AM »
  I had intended to post this last week but my computer burst into flames early one morning."

Exciting - had a truck burst into flames while driving last January, but a computer makes a better story -  you weren't forging any new parts on it at the time were ya?  ;D

Rick
"It's a poor word that can't be spelt two ways" Tom Yeardley in Swanson's Silent Drum

Pratt

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 06:31:22 AM »
not at first

Offline Ian Pratt

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 08:40:42 PM »
Thought I'd bring this back up for those who may be interested and missed it the first time around