Author Topic: First Frontier Militia  (Read 2907 times)

Old Salt

First Frontier Militia
« on: April 06, 2012, 03:42:43 AM »
Hey Roger,

Will First Fontier Militia hold the monthly shoot on Easter Sunday?

Offline Roger Fisher

Re: First Frontier Militia
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 04:17:19 AM »
Yes, yes and yes.  Meat shoot.  We have the 2nd Sunday cut in stone.  Often hesitate when it falls on Easter Sunday; but so far have been having good turnouts any way.

ERH

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 12:08:47 AM »
whats the add. of that club? what do they shoot just paper or do they have woods walk

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 01:03:25 AM »
whats the add. of that club? what do they shoot just paper or do they have woods walk
Club Road, Bowmanstown, Pa  just off of rte 248 tween Parryville and Bowmanstown exits.    We have the woods w/o much walk.... ;D Shoot a primative agg meaning primative targets from 20 to 100 yds offhand.  12 shots plus a paper tiebrkr.  Thats one and done no reentry pay down 3 places.  Then the paper 25 & 50 yds rifle and smoothbore matches. Plus a 50 yard chunk match...reentry.  Come on down.,No need to be a mem ber to shoot.   e mail me if you want our sched.  We are in the Pa fed book also.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:03:55 AM by Roger Fisher »

Old Salt

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 01:23:01 AM »
I have to ask how was the turn out for the shoot?

I'd make an excuse about why I didn't go but you know how much that's worth.

The weather was beautiful here by Ft Washington.  I imagine it was pretty up in your neck of the woods.

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 02:23:30 AM »
I have to ask how was the turn out for the shoot?

I'd make an excuse about why I didn't go but you know how much that's worth.

The weather was beautiful here by Ft Washington.  I imagine it was pretty up in your neck of the woods.

Yes to all three.   Had 14 turnout incl one new guy.  Had some wind.  Was a decent shoot.  Actually an Easter shoot hurts turnout because its Easter And it also helps because it IS Easter.  I guess some gals tell the Ol Man to get lost while she cooks up the Easter dinner........