Author Topic: Pacific Primitive Rendezvous  (Read 5782 times)

Offline Ezra

Pacific Primitive Rendezvous
« on: April 28, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
Anybody here, besides me an mine, going to Pacific Primitive Rendezvous this year?  It is going to be held in Winchester, Idaho this year from June 22-30, 2012.  I'd love to meet some other members there.  ;D

http://pacificprimitiverendezvous.com/

Ez
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and guidance of wise men"

Offline Ezra

Re: Pacific Primitive Rendezvous
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 03:32:46 AM »
Hmmm...

Offline Kermit

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 09:38:22 PM »
Just go. You'll make a lot of new friends. I haven't been to a Pacific in many a year cuz of knees and hips no longer willing to put up with hard ground, but I sure enjoyed the years I was able to go. You'll come away with good memories and better friends.
"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." Mae West

Vomitus

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »
 I wanna go. Away to far though.Take two three days to drive that far.I'm waiting for a northern location,like on the 49th parallel! ;D ...hey,and that's still a full days drive. I guess Heffley Cr.will be the best I can do this year. Rumour has it that this will be the LAST Heffley Cr. Rendezvous,  it's moving to another location. Ahh, I'll miss the fine scenery but change is also a good thing.
  So FishKiller! Get the PPR people to move the location further north! A bunch of us Redcoat Nazis would love to contaminate the swimmin hole!

Offline David Rase

• If we need it here, make it here. Charlie Daniels
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 01:49:58 AM »
Not to hijack the thread Roy,  but did you say "LAST HEFLEY CREEK RENDESVOUS"?  Where did that come from?  Tell me more.  Gail and I were there a couple of years ago and planned on another visit or two.
Dave

Offline D. Taylor Sapergia

• Member 3
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 02:38:27 AM »
Over the past number of years there has been increasing tension between the BC Rendezvous committee, and the host club, Heffley Creek Rod and Gun Club.  So the committee has searched and found a new site to host the event.  This will likely be the last BC Rendezvous at Heffley Creek.

But the end of summer rendezvous will continue for unknown years to come.  We'll keep you updated, Dave, and would be very pleased to spend that 10 days with you and Gail.
D. Taylor Sapergia
www.sapergia.blogspot.com

Art is not an object.  It is the excitement inspired by the object.

Offline Ezra

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 03:05:53 AM »
I wanna go. Away to far though.Take two three days to drive that far.I'm waiting for a northern location,like on the 49th parallel! ;D ...hey,and that's still a full days drive. I guess Heffley Cr.will be the best I can do this year. Rumour has it that this will be the LAST Heffley Cr. Rendezvous,  it's moving to another location. Ahh, I'll miss the fine scenery but change is also a good thing.
  So FishKiller! Get the PPR people to move the location further north! A bunch of us Redcoat Nazis would love to contaminate the swimmin hole!

Ya know LB, it wouldn't take three days if ya broke down and bought a car and stopped driving the donkey.  ;D

Ez

Vomitus

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 04:50:02 AM »
Unless something changes,this is the rumour. Don't matter! You Washington Pilgrims ;D can come this year! Sure be good to see Dave and Gayle again. Fish,pack up the wife and "kids",you WILL enjoy yourself and it would be great to meet you.There is a small contingent of Washington camps that come every year...so at least you'd have someone to relate to,LOL!
 added:  I got Dogspitz recipe for "Apple Pie" and ingredients for 2 gallons. I hear it's good but don't remember.
  Ez,its a mule, I won't tell her what you called her! She's sensitive,ya know?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:17:26 AM by Leatherbelly »

ironjaw41

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 05:34:30 PM »
guess we will make it this year,been a while. we were at the first 15 or so. I b'wayed 1995.
we will be near Matt and Robin from northstarwest,with a blanket of old stuff. some guns and accr.
Ironjaw and Blue eyes

Offline Long Ears

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 08:44:56 PM »
Ezra, I will be there again this year. I just hope it don't rain like it did two years ago at Weippe.  Bob

Offline Ezra

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 09:14:47 PM »
Ezra, I will be there again this year. I just hope it don't rain like it did two years ago at Weippe.  Bob

Yup, me too.  Besides being the shooting chief at that one, I worked on the road crew, shovelling endless amounts of rock into a bottomless pit of clay.  :'(

Ez

Offline Ezra

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »
Longears and Ironjaw,

I will look you guys up when we get there.  My name is Fishkiller and my wife is Falls-a-lot.  I volunteered to work the shooting range for at least one day, so I may be there or just hanging around.  I will probably have my ginormous long haired Dachshund, Jake, with me.  Can't miss him.  He looks like an Irish Setter with 4" legs! 

Ez