Author Topic: july 1st monthly shoot  (Read 2653 times)

Offline yip

july 1st monthly shoot
« on: July 02, 2012, 03:33:13 PM »
  i hate to brag but, at our monthly shoot we had 10 shooters that shot the trailwalk range, we usually pay 1st and 2nd and third, but instead we (the shooters) donated all procedes to THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROGRAM. it makes me proud of the shooters who voted to do this, it is a great program and hope others to do so, lets show em get give a darn. 
     my son who is a marine thought of this, he ran a action rifle match and donated all of his procedes, a right smart amount $$$$$, thanks to all that served

twotimer

Re: july 1st monthly shoot
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 05:45:36 PM »
great gesture to a fine program.

Offline Luke MacGillie

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 12:14:57 AM »
Thanks,

I dont get to tap into the program since Im pre 9-11, but Im doing just fine, the guys who have lost limbs or had TBI, its a whole lot more intensive the help they need.  Makes my parachute accident issues seem to not even be issues.

Once again thanks so much, as some of the guys who your helping were my joes, and I still feel the need to check up on them ;D

Offline trentOH

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 07:05:35 AM »
The range my club shoots at had a Wounded Warriors benefit shoot also this weekend, near Dayton Ohio. We shoot 4th Saturdays, so we didn't share in the festivities.

Offline Don Adams

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 08:54:33 PM »
Trent,  Where areound Dayton do you shoot?