Author Topic: Hello y'all!!I'm Backkkkk!!  (Read 2431 times)

Offline mountainman70

• USAF vet 1971-1972 malmstrom afb,montana
Hello y'all!!I'm Backkkkk!!
« on: July 14, 2012, 04:15:46 AM »
Greeting to all.Dave here inCharleston, Wst Virginia.Havent posted for a while,been busy with other duties,mostly takin care of friends.I am trying to post some pics and info on a Dickert build I just finished.I dont see it on here,just wondering if there is a time delay.This is my first attempt at building a Lancaster style,and have had the good fortune of Bob Walden's guidance to get it here.Barrel is a 27" piece I bought a while back,and we decided to make a buggy gun.It sure is fun to shoot.New breach and lock,etc.Scaled back nosecap and entry pipe.The stock is the wildest piece ,and hardest/heaviest,of Georgia bl walnut I have seen.Thanks for allowing me to be on here.Best regards,Dave
More pics on photobucket-mountainman70.

Here is a pic of the orig.bareel bearing the "Dickert" signature.No tellin what all has happened to this old timer over the years.It does shoot well for a smoothie.thnx,Dave

« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 03:02:36 PM by mountainman70 »

Offline Acer Saccharum

• Administrator
    • Thomas  A Curran
Re: Hello y'all!!I'm Backkkkk!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 04:50:21 AM »
Just fixed yer photo. You were missing the last bit of code, the brackets [/IMG]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 04:50:49 AM by Acer Saccharum »
Tom Curran's web site : http://monstermachineshop.net
Ramrod scrapers are all sold out.

Offline mountainman70

• USAF vet 1971-1972 malmstrom afb,montana
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 04:53:04 AM »
Just fixed yer photo. You were missing the last bit of code, the brackets [/IMG]

Thanks Acer.I 'bout wore my ol eyes out messin with the photobucket,but I followed your instructions,and got it done.BTW,how can I reorganise the pics on pb to be in some kinda order?Thanks again.Dave

Offline Acer Saccharum

• Administrator
    • Thomas  A Curran
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 04:16:09 PM »
Reorganizing PhotoBucket pix: there is an edit, or re-organize photos feature called "move", in the blue bar under the photo, but be aware that the links you have already posted will lose their addresses.

Example, if you move that photo above to a different order in photobucket, it won't appear on the ALR any more. You'll have to re-post it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 04:17:45 PM by Acer Saccharum »
Tom Curran's web site : http://monstermachineshop.net
Ramrod scrapers are all sold out.