Author Topic: Contact Info for David L. Wesbrook?  (Read 1842 times)

Offline davec2

• The Lucky Bag
Contact Info for David L. Wesbrook?
« on: August 17, 2012, 07:21:35 PM »
I am trying to get in touch with David Wesbrook, photographer and stock maker.  Does anyone have contact information for him?

Thanks

Dave C
"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned... a man in a jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company."
Dr. Samuel Johnson, 1780

Offline davec2

• The Lucky Bag
Re: Contact Info for David L. Wesbrook?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 04:23:14 AM »
David took this picture of a rifle made by Stephen Alexander.  The photo was used in this ad and on the cover of the March 1990 American Rifleman.  I found and spoke to Steve yesterday and he told me that David might have some additional photos of the rifle but had lost touch with him.  I am trying to locate Mr. Wesbrook to find out if he has any other photos.  He also did the photography for "The Engraved Powder Horn" and some for the book "Three Centuries of Tradition" as well as his own book on stock making.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 11:16:19 AM by davec2 »
"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned... a man in a jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company."
Dr. Samuel Johnson, 1780