Author Topic: bivens books  (Read 3337 times)

Luke

bivens books
« on: September 21, 2012, 05:11:22 AM »
okay everybody knows im really green at all this ,i too bought GGC,and buchelle book, im trying to take all this in one book id love to get my young gun buliding hands on is the one by bivens ,anyone know if theirs one out their or if they have got all his stuff put together for the one he was about to put out before he passed away,and guys thanks for all the help yall have passed on, luke

Offline Dave B

Re: bivens books
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 05:23:10 AM »
The only publication that has the majority of John's articles from Rifle Magazine is the "Gunsmithing tips and projects" book. There are about 12 articles by John in this collection of articles along with some modern stuff that some may find helpful.
Dave Blaisdell

Offline Eric Smith

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 05:35:00 AM »
The only publication that has the majority of John's articles from Rifle Magazine is the "Gunsmithing tips and projects" book. There are about 12 articles by John in this collection of articles along with some modern stuff that some may find helpful.

This is a very good book and well worth the money.
Eric Smith

ironwolf

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
  A book well worth having.  It do'es have some longrifle specifics, as well as the corect way to apply the product Lin-speed, which he claimed to be his favorite oil finish.

K

Offline Dave B

Dave Blaisdell

Offline Eric Smith

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »
It is also available at Track of the Wolf.
Eric Smith

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 08:45:21 PM »
John was very much a professional.  His articles are excellent in my view.  I would highly recomend the book mentioned.

Jim