Author Topic: Log Cabin Trade Fair this weekend  (Read 3262 times)

Online BillPac

• N. Ohio
Log Cabin Trade Fair this weekend
« on: October 09, 2012, 07:15:43 PM »
Just a reminder that the Log Cabin Trade Fair is this Friday and Saturday in Lodi Ohio.  Stop by and visit, we will be working on various projects both days.   Here is a link to the announcement.  BillP                   
 http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=22303.0

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
Re: Log Cabin Trade Fair this weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:29:54 PM »
I'll be there demonstrating some aspect of longrifle building, likely carving, both Friday and Saturday.  Look forward to the event and catching up with friends.  Should be a good time.

Jim

lizkin

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 09:37:03 PM »
There are tents going up already! We are looking forward to seeing everyone and sharing a great weekend. -Log Cabin

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 10:15:36 PM »
Looking forward to being there Friday. This is always a good time.
Mark
Mark

Offline Hank*in*WV

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 01:37:31 AM »
Saturday for me. Weather looks to be good.
"Much of the social history of the western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. . ." Thomas Sowell

Offline Tommy Bruce

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 09:01:20 AM »
I hope to make the drive up on Saturday.  I am in great need of inspiration to finish my current project and get into the shop again.  This is a great fall event.
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books or too much ammunition”
R. Kipling

lizkin

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »
Thank you for all those who attended this years Early American Trades Fair as demonstrator, vendor or spectator. The weather was great and so was the company! This event continues to grow each year and we are already thinking ahead to next year and are excited to have a few new vendors and demonstrators lined up already! If you were not able to attend we will be posting pictures soon and hope to see you next year.

Offline Gaeckle

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 05:58:07 PM »
I had a great time! Very relaxing.......got to work with some great people, learned new stuff......what could be better?

Offline Long Ears

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 07:50:33 PM »
Thank you for all those who attended this years Early American Trades Fair as demonstrator, vendor or spectator. The weather was great and so was the company! This event continues to grow each year and we are already thinking ahead to next year and are excited to have a few new vendors and demonstrators lined up already! If you were not able to attend we will be posting pictures soon and hope to see you next year.

Another event I'll add to the bucket list! Man you guys back there have some great shows and workshops available. Is it really every weekend? Sure seems like it from out here. Bob