Author Topic: Anyone ever heard of a gun maker by the name Larry Bryner  (Read 5669 times)

Rickd

Anyone ever heard of a gun maker by the name Larry Bryner
« on: December 22, 2008, 08:29:03 PM »
I`m looking for info on a gun maker by the name of Larry Bryner..He makes Vincent rifles

altankhan

Re: Anyone ever heard of a gun maker by the name Larry Bryner
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 10:50:31 PM »
He lives near Columbus Ohio and is a very well known and prolific maker of Vincent and other styles of Ohio rifles.  He often sets up at the spring meeting of Association of Ohio Long Rifle Collectors in Marietta, Ohio (they have the AOLRC website).  others on this site know much more ...

Rickd

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 12:59:07 AM »
Thank you..I took one of his Vincents in trade a couple of years ago..I`m really impressed with his craftsmanship..I heard he stopped making rifles do you know if this is true?..Not the best photos but is this pretty typical of his work..

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 02:23:55 AM »
Rick,
Larry does in fact live near Columbus and is one of the more prolific and proficient Vincent builders around. He is still building them, and others, but not near as many as he once did. He is also into restoration and can be counted on to do an excellent job. I have called him a friend for almost 40 years and own and shoot several of his rifles. If you want a rifle or pistol built, information on Ohio or civil war arms or have a treasure to be restored, he is your man.
Mark
Mark

Offline George Sutton

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 01:30:52 AM »
Can anyone supply contact information?  Thanks,

Centershot

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 04:29:50 AM »
Centershot,
I have contact with Larry. If you will send me your address or phone I will be happy to get it to him. No disrespect intended, but that is how we have agreed to pass out personal info.
Mark
Mark