Author Topic: Set triggers for pistols & patterns.  (Read 3682 times)

Online Rolf

• There's more than one way to skin a cat.
Set triggers for pistols & patterns.
« on: December 16, 2012, 11:13:04 PM »
I have finished putting to gether three single phase dobbel settriggers. I will send these to Dennis along with the patterns for the pistol stock, 15”swamped barrel, settriggers and triggerguard. Sales of the triggers and copies of the patterns will go to funding the ALR.  I have no idea what is a realistic price and will leave that up to Dennis. The ALR has been a big help and a source of inspiration for me. Hopefully this offer will be of interest.

For more information read my last post in this thread.
http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=21961.0

Best regards
Rolf
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:50:22 PM by Rolf »

Offline Robert Wolfe

• Great X Grandpa
Re: Set triggers for pistols & patterns.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 05:56:45 AM »
Wow! What a nice gesture.
Robert Wolfe
Northern Indiana

Online smylee grouch

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 06:02:25 AM »
Thanks Rolf, I would like to be considered for one of the triggers. As has been said, you are very generous and I wish you a very happy holiday season.   Smylee

Offline G-Man

• Member 3
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 04:04:18 PM »
Rolf - that is beautiful work. Makes me want to build one of those Baxter Bean pistols......

Guy

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 06:09:02 PM »
I have finished putting to gether three single phase dobbel settriggers. I will send these to Dennis along with the patterns for the pistol stock, 15”swamped barrel, settriggers and triggerguard. Sales of the triggers and copies of the patterns will go to funding the ALR.  I have no idea what is a realistic price and will leave that up to Dennis. The ALR has been a big help and a source of inspiration for me. Hopefully this offer will be of interest.

Rolf,
When we got home late yesterday there was a box by the basement door with your triggers and plans. They arrived safely. I looked at them and they look great. I will try to establish a fair price for them and sell the triggers separately. For the plans I am thinking about making copies and printing out the tutorial that you put on ALR and offering them for sale as a money raiser project for ALR.

Thanks so much for your donations, it is very much appreciated. You are very kind to do this.
Dennis

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dphariss

• Kill a Commie for your Mommy
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 06:35:13 PM »
I have finished putting to gether three single phase dobbel settriggers. I will send these to Dennis along with the patterns for the pistol stock, 15”swamped barrel, settriggers and triggerguard. Sales of the triggers and copies of the patterns will go to funding the ALR.  I have no idea what is a realistic price and will leave that up to Dennis. The ALR has been a big help and a source of inspiration for me. Hopefully this offer will be of interest.

Best regards
Rolf

I addition to thanking you for your generosity. Thank you.
I would like to thank you for your wonderful tutorials.
While I know how to construct most things related to MLing I REALLY enjoy watching your progress and how you accomplish things. I learn something from every one.
You are a valuable and respected part of this web site.
Dan
He who dares not offend cannot be honest. Thomas Paine

Online Rolf

• There's more than one way to skin a cat.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 06:28:32 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words.

Best regards
Rolf

Offline PPatch

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 08:09:27 PM »
Looks like Rolf has figured out yet another way to skin that cat!  ;D

I too enjoy your posts and detailed tutorials Rolf and applaud your generous donation to this great forum. Good man!

dave
Dave Parks   /   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?