Author Topic: Hign end, custom Long Gun Rack for sale on ebay  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Hurricane ( of Virginia)

• Library_mod
Hign end, custom Long Gun Rack for sale on ebay
« on: January 11, 2013, 04:54:44 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221172521767?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I have talked to the owner about the longrifles. They are for sale as well, but not on Ebay.  He related the story about the rack which was custom adapted to an original 19C mirror. Could be a nice edition. I told him I would assist him in the sale. ( No conflict of interest on my part).

Here is his direct email.

slhetal@myacc.net

Introduce yourself as a ALR Member

Hurricane
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 04:55:31 AM by Hurricane ( of Virginia) »

Offline Avlrc

• Hampshire County Long Rifles
Re: Hign end, custom Long Gun Rack for sale on ebay
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 07:07:23 AM »
WOW, Hurricane that is a great piece. Can't believe you shared it with us. Even as unselfish as I am ;), I don't know if I would have let everyone know. Mighty nice of you. If I had any wall space left, I would go ahead and do the buynow. From the pictures it looks well worth it. Unique , one of a kind.Not much time left, someone on here better jump on that. Who made the guns? Are they signed?

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
Re: Hign end, custom Long Gun Rack for sale on ebay
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 05:22:58 AM »
Saw one of these mirrors in the antique depot duncansville pa saturday for $350. All it needs is the hooks added
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.