Author Topic: Norris Tennessee Show  (Read 10884 times)

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
Re: Norris Tennessee Show
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 04:11:33 AM »
We got up before the crackka dawn and hustled on over there Saturday as my pal has a regular job from which he couldn't get away.  And I'm glad he knew a few folks and we got to chit chat with them, but we kinda missed the show by not being there on Friday.  lesson learned.

Thanks to all who make it happen and the exhibitors too.

and double thanks for the pics!  didn't get to see all.

http://contemporarymakers.blogspot.com/search/label/35th%20Tennessee%20Kentucky%20Rifle%20Show

i take it that is the "blog" that folks are making reference to.  LMK if there's another, or if you have a collection of your own posted.  I got a few shots, but was rushed. thanks.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:18:47 AM by WadePatton »
Hold to the Wind

Offline Avlrc

• Hampshire County Long Rifles
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 05:43:35 AM »
Show was great. People were nice , food and music was a delight. But to be honest I enjoyed the museum even more, being my first time there. Here is a couple pics at the museum. Well worth the trip.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:04:27 AM by Avlrc »

Offline Curt J

• member 2
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2013, 06:59:43 AM »
I had hoped to make it to this show, but had a scheduling conflict.  I will plan on it next year.  I Knew Houston Harrison, but had not seen him for a number of years.  I have seen those Scottish pistols up close, and still marvel at the workmanship.  His work was second to none.  It saddens me to think of him with this slow, torturous, disease.