General discussion > Black Powder Shooting

New Here

(1/1)

Frizzen:
Well I am new here. Just found it. Been shooting Pistol at Friendship for 17 years. Mebby some
of you might know me. More than likely you know the wife. She has been known to shoot a
little pistol also. Got a daughter that started shooting pistol at Friendship last summer. Poor
old Dad is in the back seat now. We must keep the NMLRA going! If I can help in any way I
will be most glad to do so. If anybody has any questions about pistol loading & shooting that
I can answer I will be glad to do so. Thank You for letting me be a part.

BJH:
Willcommen! Your expertise will no doubt be needed by a number of competetive shooters.

Candle Snuffer:
Welcome Frizzen! :)

I confess that I'm not the greatest pistol shot in the world, but fortunately we have an NMLRA Field Rep that is the Nebraska State Pistol Champion as a member of our muzzle loading club, and we lean heavily on him for pistol shooting information.  It's good to know we have a second source! 

I agree,,, we must keep the NMLRA sound.  It's the only National Organization we have here in the States with any kind of longevity and real hands on history of events and programs that can benefit all who is interested in this sport/hobby.  Especially the Youth Program!  That is worth every penny of membership IMHO!  Muzzle Blast Magazine is also an added bonus! :)

Daryl:
Welcome Frizzen - I've always liked pistol shooting and ending up building, well, finishing a flinter Taylor built for me.  What a blast!  We have a rather strong contingent of pistol shooters at Hefley Creek Rendezvous up here in God's country - Beautiful British Columbia - sounds like a British Holding doesn't it.  We have events for single shots and revolvers, muzzleloading as well as BP ctg. events - loads of fun.  There are those always in the winner's circle, and many close by.  Competition is what it's all about - the more the merrier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version