Author Topic: 2015 NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Curtis

• Missouri
2015 NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar
« on: November 28, 2014, 08:19:00 AM »
Registration for the 2015 Gunsmithing Seminar is now open!!

The NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar is now accepting registrations for classes to be held in Bowling Green, KY on June 3rd through June 12th, 2015.  Choose from classes that run from 3 days to 9 days.  Learn more about engraving, assembling your own rifle or pistol kit and becoming a woodsman using 18th century techniques.  Classes are taught by nationally renowned instructors such as Mark Silver, the House brothers, Wallace Gusler, and Jack Brooks. For a complete listing of classes and descriptions, please visit http://nmlra.org/2015seminar/ http://nmlra.org/2015seminar/

As always some really great classes and really awesome instructors!  Some of the instructors are members of this site, including Ron Scott, Jim Kibler, Ian Pratt and Jim Chambers.  I highly recommend attending this seminar.  It can shave years off the learning curve.

Curtis
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 08:31:43 AM by Curtis »
Curtis Allinson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, late at night when I am alone in the inner sanctum of my workshop and no one else can see, I sand things using only my fingers for backing

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
Re: 2015 NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 06:24:58 PM »
Thanks for the Post, Curtis.  if anyone has any questions about the upcoming seminar, let us know. 

Jim

Offline tallbear

• Global Moderator
  • Mitch Yates
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 06:45:15 PM »
For any one thinking of making Longrifles I can't recommend these classes enough.They are very enjoyable and the instructors are top notch.These classes are a wonderful opportunity to learn and improve your gunmaking skills!!!!!!!

Mitch Yates

Offline Curtis

• Missouri
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 08:08:37 AM »
BTT 

These classes are a great opportunity to learn from some of the best builders out there!

Curtis
Curtis Allinson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, late at night when I am alone in the inner sanctum of my workshop and no one else can see, I sand things using only my fingers for backing