Author Topic: NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar Registration???  (Read 2124 times)

VALongrifle

NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar Registration???
« on: February 17, 2015, 10:04:46 AM »
Hi all,

Looking for the registration form for the NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar on the NMLRA site...I can find the registration info, but not the form? 

Does anyone know if registration has closed already?

Best
Patrick

tuffy

Re: NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar Registration???
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 04:28:15 PM »
I don't know if it's closed or not, but if you read the registration info it gives you a phone number to call to register. Hope this helps.

CW

VALongrifle

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 07:01:28 PM »
Thanks CW...

I saw the phone but that's been there all along...there was a form you could use to choose your class and enter the vitals. That form is no longer there...may be a technical glitch. Gonna give a call this morning to find out.

Pat

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 01:02:22 AM »
 Registration goes until 6 Mar.

As of this time these are the only two classes that have filled:

   *Stocking of a Christian’s Spring style longrifle. Castings for the guard and butt plate will be supplied, while participants will be responsible for forming, filing and fitting the remaining mounts. Specifications for the lock, stock and barrel will be sent to participants in advance so that they can be ordered and supplied on time. The specific stock profile pattern with supporting photos will be made available to all participants – Jack Brooks

   *Stocking a 1770’s period fowler. The course will focus on the design and construction of a full stock fowler exhibiting the most successful use of Rocco Art of Paris. Using original lock and custom mounts, participants will stock an accurate version of this type of fowler. For rifle enthusiasts, the flintlock can be constructed in a rifle form – Ron Scott

You can still put them down as a choice and go on the list.
 If you have questions call Brenda at; 812-667-5131.

Tim C.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 02:17:08 AM by Tim Crosby »