Author Topic: Announcing a New Website for the NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar at WKU  (Read 15706 times)

Online Curtis

• Missouri
Re: Announcing a New Website for the NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar at WKU
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 12:58:18 AM »
Hope to see you there, chowmi I am also singed up for the Christians spring class.

Curtis
Curtis Allinson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, late at night when I am alone in the inner sanctum of my workshop and no one else can see, I sand things using only my fingers for backing

Online Curtis

• Missouri
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 12:11:02 AM »
Hello all,

I added motel rates for seminar attendees, and another hotel in Morgantown for the House Brothers class.

http://www.nmlragunsmithingseminar.org/#!blank/li7hr

Thanks,
Curtis
Curtis Allinson
Sometimes, late at night when I am alone in the inner sanctum of my workshop and no one else can see, I sand things using only my fingers for backing

Tallulah90

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2015, 01:36:31 PM »
The folks at the seminar decided there was a real need for an improved method of getting information out to the world about the annual NMLRA Gunsmithing Seminar at WKU.  The word got out that I was a nerd so I was asked if I could create a website to help get the information sharing into the 21st century.   ;D  Many folks here have asked how to find information about the seminar.

The website has lots of general information about the seminar, Class and Registration information, photos from past seminar etc.  The website will likely have some changes, corrections and additions as time goes on and as material is submitted.  It will be updated with current information each year for future Seminars.  Comments for improvement are welcomed and will always be considered.

Some of the classes to be offered in 2016 are still tentative but will be locked in by October 1st, as noted on the website.

Here is the link: http://www.nmlragunsmithingseminar.org/

The site is mobile device friendly, but it is best viewed on a computer.

Moderators, please feel free to move this where you deem appropriate, and if you could make it a sticky that would be awesome!

Thanks for looking,
Curtis

Not looking very well on my tablet but on my desktop PC is fine.

SteveMKentucky

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2016, 03:07:55 AM »
Just saw a picture of my rifle in the slideshow.  It's the rifle that's upside down in the vice at the Woodbury School.

Online Curtis

• Missouri
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 04:32:59 AM »
Just saw a picture of my rifle in the slideshow.  It's the rifle that's upside down in the vice at the Woodbury School.

Glad you spotted it!  Have you gotten it finished yet?

Curtis
Curtis Allinson