Author Topic: Mike Lee's ram rod tapering tool  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Mike Lee's ram rod tapering tool
« on: November 09, 2015, 07:29:54 PM »
Someone contacted me wanting to know how to contact Mile Lee about his ram rod tool. I bought one from him several years ago but I did not keep his phone number. Does anyone know how/where to contact him?
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline T*O*F

Re: Mike Lee's ram rod tapering tool
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 07:50:20 PM »
Got one for him.  Contacted him in the For Sale forum.
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

Offline longcruise

• Arvada, Colorado
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:54:06 PM »
Someone contacted me wanting to know how to contact Mile Lee about his ram rod tool. I bought one from him several years ago but I did not keep his phone number. Does anyone know how/where to contact him?
Dennis

I am Mike Lee,  the fellow being sought is Mike Lea.  We have been mistaken for one another often on the internet in the past, but he doesn't seem to be on the web lately.
Mike Lee

Offline StevenV

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 09:57:13 PM »
Michael Lea & Daughter Columbus Ohio 614-291-4757 just bought gravers from him this past summer easy to deal with.