General discussion > Black Powder Shooting

Blackpowder source areound Bedford PA?

(1/2) > >>

Lucky R A:
     I have a client living near Bedford, PA that needs a place to buy real black powder.   He said the the only thing he could find was Jim Shockey's gold, which isn't going to work in his flintlock.  I would appreciate a source or two to pass on to him.   Thanks   Ron

hanshi:
Has he thought about ordering it?  I had the same problem and have been getting mine from powderinc.com.  There are others but I've not tried them.

Roger Fisher:
Jeez Ron help the guy out! ;D

A client of yours HAS shoot that fine rifle a lot!  Suggest he go on line or whatever to Graf's Inc. They will sell 5 10 20lb or a full case decent price also deliver to his door!They would also mix 2 and 3 f or 4 for that matter!

Acorn Mush:
Also try Maine Powder House and Jack's Powder Keg. Both will deliver direct to your door.

C. Cash:
If he can make it as far North as Altoona, I could bring some to him.  I often make the drive down to Altoona to take my boys to the trains and could bring him what he wants.  Would appreciate any input as to there being any legal problems with this.  It might cost him as much to drive to Altoona as it would to pay the hazmat charges+ the aggravation of driving in Altoona! >:(  But, I can help out if he needs it.  I buy from RMC sports in Mingoville, PA(at least I did pre-Obama before most stuff went out of my reach).  I think his Goex is still reasonable but will double check.   Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version