Author Topic: New book East Tennessee Hog Rifles by David Byrd of Unicoi County TN  (Read 13478 times)

Offline Ken G

• F & AM #758
Re: New book East Tennessee Hog Rifles by David Byrd of Unicoi County TN
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2019, 03:31:07 AM »
Just got my copy as I've been out of building for a while.  Great little book.  Right up there with Noble's books.  I'm sure I will have the covers worn off in no time.

Cheers,
ken
Failure only comes when you stop trying.

Offline Cades Cove Fiddler

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2019, 06:07:11 AM »
 ;) ;)... Ken... Dave knows upper East Tennessee rifles,... !!!...did you get a copy of Randal Pierce's book on Smoky Mountain rifles,..??? ... ( he has a "coffee table" color pix book on Tennessee rifles in the works, too,... !!!)

Offline Ken G

• F & AM #758
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2019, 01:54:22 PM »
Must have missed that one.  Thanks for the suggestion and I'll be ordering. 

Cheers,
Ken
Failure only comes when you stop trying.

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2019, 06:54:58 AM »
;) ;)... Ken... Dave knows upper East Tennessee rifles,... !!!...did you get a copy of Randal Pierce's book on Smoky Mountain rifles,..??? ... ( he has a "coffee table" color pix book on Tennessee rifles in the works, too,... !!!)

I just got a gander at that one myself and do highly recommend it as well. Good photography, in color.  Table of dimensions in the back.
Hold to the Wind

Offline Bob McBride

• TENNESSEE
    • Black Powder TV
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2019, 07:00:51 AM »

CCF, as soon as you sniff out that coffee table book’s release date please let the rest of us Tennessee rifle fellers know...

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2019, 04:58:09 PM »

CCF, as soon as you sniff out that coffee table book’s release date please let the rest of us Tennessee rifle fellers know...

Hold to the Wind