Author Topic: Iman muzzleloader  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
Iman muzzleloader
« on: October 03, 2016, 07:58:49 PM »
Has anyone heard of a maker named Iman?
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Shreckmeister

Re: Iman muzzleloader
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 09:02:22 PM »
Well one of our guys has a blog that told me a lot about Mr. Iman.  Thanks for that information.  One has
turned up here and I thought it looked WV.  Appears Cornelius Iman had an interesting life.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Avlrc

• Hampshire County Long Rifles
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 10:51:07 PM »
Yeah, do you want to sell it?  He made rifles about 20 miles from my house, in Scherr WV. See this thingy we did on our site.

http://hampshirecountylongrifles.blogspot.com/search?q=Iman+

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:54:18 PM by Avlrc »

Offline Shreckmeister

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 11:11:35 PM »
I couldn't remember your handle Avlrc.  I will try to get some pictures of it for you.  I'll see if he wants to sell it.

Offline Avlrc

• Hampshire County Long Rifles
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 11:36:44 PM »
Thanks!