Author Topic: .32 Pedersoli cap lock  (Read 2222 times)

g2608671@verizon.net

.32 Pedersoli cap lock
« on: May 05, 2017, 02:28:09 PM »
Shot my .32 Pedersoli cap lock yesterday and the  functioning and the accuracy was very good.  I had rescued this rifle as a banged up, filthy, rough bored and generally abused orphan in the used gun rack at a local store.  Spent about 3 weeks, off and on, stripping it down and reassembling everything.  Finished the stock with several coats of Tru Oil and was surprised at the nice figure in the wood. Now that I have fired the rifle and discovered just what a pleasure it is to shoot I am even more pleased with the time effort and expense of bringing it back from the edge of tomato stakeville.

Offline hanshi

• My passion is longrifles!
    • martialartsusa.com
Re: .32 Pedersoli cap lock
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 07:08:20 PM »
Post a photo!   8)
!Jozai Senjo! "always present on the battlefield"
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.

g2608671@verizon.net

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 07:41:50 PM »
If I knew how I would.  Being a techno-dinosaur has its drawbacks!  Still trying to figure out this thing called "fire" and now I have herd that someone has invented a contraption called a "wheel".  What will they think of next?

:o

Offline P.W.Berkuta

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 08:07:03 PM »
If I knew how I would.  Being a techno-dinosaur has its drawbacks!  Still trying to figure out this thing called "fire" and now I have herd that someone has invented a contraption called a "wheel".  What will they think of next?

:o
It is now very simple to add pictures to your messages -- look in the upper right of the home page right below "search" and you will find the word "news" - read and follow it's instructions - simple - pimple ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it." - Chinese proverb

Dave Patterson

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »
Polekat, I'd sure be interested to see photos too:  I've got a reworked DP .54 flinter hanging on my rack, that I sure do like more than I'd expected.