Author Topic: Curly Maple Blanks  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Top Jaw

Curly Maple Blanks
« on: September 06, 2017, 03:55:18 AM »
This is an FYI if your coming to the Friendship spring shoot this weekend.  I will have these 5 curly hard maple blanks for sale there, in the primitive area.  A few of them have a minor blemish like a check, a small knot, or a small bark inclusion.  But all can be worked around and are solid stocks, with very good, to extra good curl, and will make a fine rifle.  Those with blemishes will be discounted accordingly.  I also will have about 5 curly pistol stock blanks, and a walnut half stock discounted.  This material has been air drying in a climate controlled area for several years.  A couple will be limited to a shorter barrel (38 to 40 inch).

Note, This is not a classified add, and I'm not selling these here, or holding them for you, and don't really desire to ship them.  So sorry if you can't make it.  This is just an FYI note to anyone looking for a blank who will be coming to the shoot this weekend.  This is all I have left, but they are good solid blanks for the money.  Come by and look.  You won't be disappointed. 

Brian Huffman