General discussion > Gunmaking tools and techniques- woodworking

Assembling the Jim Kibler Colonial Rifle Kit - Video's

(1/2) > >>

Ky-Flinter:
Assembling the Jim Kibler Colonial Rifle Kit - Video #1

For some time, we've been wanting to start producing some Youtube videos.  We've been quite busy and I've always found an excuse not to until now.  It's certainly not my favorite thing to do and I refuse to watch myself, but I do recognize their value.  So if your interested in information pertaining to the assembly of our Colonial Rifle Kit, check this out:

Some of the information is specific to our kit, but some can be applied to longrifle building in general.  We've shot a lot of video the last couple days, so many more will be coming soon.  I know the quality isn't the greatest, but our thought is that the information shared will be a good thing regardless.  Upcoming videos will deal with further details of kit assembly as well as other general aspects of our craft.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have any questions!

All the best,
Jim

Ky-Flinter:
Assembling the Jim Kibler Colonial Rifle Kit - Video #2

We've posted the second part of the video series on assembly of our Colonial rifle kit.  Here is the link if your interested:

Any questions or comments are welcome!

All the best,
Jim

Ky-Flinter:
Assembling the Jim Kibler Colonial Rifle Kit - Video #3

Another in the series of assembling our Colonial rifle kit: 

In this episode I demonstrate and discuss installation of the trigger, triggerguard, ramrod pipes and ramrod.  As always, I welcome any questions or comments!

All the best,
Jim

Ky-Flinter:
Assembling the Jim Kibler Colonial Rifle Kit - Video #4

Hi everyone.  Here is the next video on our Colonial rifle kit assembly: 

As always, any questions or comments are appreciated!

All the best,
Jim

Ky-Flinter:
Assembling the Jim Kibler Colonial Rifle Kit - Video #5

Any questions or suggestions are appreciated. 

Thanks!
Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version