Author Topic: Jefferson county Long rifle and Indian artifact show  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
Jefferson county Long rifle and Indian artifact show
« on: August 31, 2018, 04:15:04 AM »
Our show is slated for September 1 from 9 to 4 at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds near Brookville Pennsylvania. Great long rifles and Indian artifacts on display. Buy sell and trade. Hope you can make it
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Mauser06

Re: Jefferson county Long rifle and Indian artifact show
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 07:40:22 AM »
Any idea on who will be there?  Anything "going on" the 4th or 5th?   Tried finding more info without much luck.

I'm off and it's not a far trip for me.   Just not sure what will actually be there that may be of my interest.   

Thanx!

Offline Shreckmeister

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 02:54:28 PM »
We usually have about 50 or so vendors/displays In the gun area and 25 or so Indian artifact guys
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Bigmon

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »
We try and make it every year, and it wiuld be worth the trip.  There are some nice displays there worth seeing.  But as always a little flea mkt stuff also, but mostly good stuff.

Offline Mauser06

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 08:19:42 PM »
Thanx!  I will try to make it over.

Offline GrampaJack

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 02:27:05 AM »
This will be the first time I miss a show in many years but issues prevent the trip. Always lots of good stuff and the second building is full of arrow heads and all form of cool stuff.  Plus you get to stop and see the Shreckman.  How much better can it get! Jack

Offline Shreckmeister

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 03:09:00 AM »
Sorry we won’t see you this year Jack

Offline Mauser06

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 07:42:20 AM »
Somehow I misread the post....I thought it was a week long!    I won't be able to make it tomorrow due to work!  Ugh! 

Offline RAT

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 06:11:25 AM »
I grew up in DuBois (not born there). I moved back west in 1990. I don't remember shows like this when I was there.
Bob