Author Topic: AZWINS Flyer  (Read 1500 times)

Offline alacran

AZWINS Flyer
« on: November 06, 2018, 11:55:48 PM »
We finally got the AZWINS Flyer put together.

It is supposed to be a bitter cold winter out east this year. Arizona is mighty nice in February. Hope to see and meet  you all .
A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.  Frederick Douglass

Offline alacran

Re: AZWINS Flyer
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 04:03:57 PM »
Dennis thank you for moving the flyer. I guess I had a case of "Optic Rectitis" when I posted it.
A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.  Frederick Douglass

Offline fishdfly

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 04:36:12 PM »
When will match the events be posted on the web site?  It is only four (4) months off and no details as of yet.

Will the Aggs. be classified under the NMLRA rules as in the past or they are unclassified?

What about vendors, Tip Curtis or any coming?

Thanks

fdf

Offline Hefner

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 07:29:16 PM »
Dale Woith created the drawing of the old mountain man back in the late 1970's or early 1980's for the Muzzlestuffers black powder club.  If I remember correctly, it was reproduced on our club golf shirts and sold to members. I have two shirts which, unfortunately, I outgrew twenty years ago

Dale introduced me to the club and I shot with them at the Rio Salado range in Mesa, AZ for many years.

Steve Hefner

Offline fishdfly

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 10:57:58 PM »
Thanks, still wondering about the proposed shoot in February and particulars of it.

Offline alacran

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 02:54:01 PM »
Dale Woith indeed created that image and also put together the flyer.
Last week they had a meeting concerning targets and rules.
As far as I know NMLRA rules will be used .
If you mean classification as far as Master, Expert, Sarpshooter, etc. . I don't believe so. But i will find out for sure.
The particulars of the event should be up on the website soon.