Author Topic: Washington state muzzloader shooters  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Lucky R A

• In Costume
Washington state muzzloader shooters
« on: November 20, 2018, 03:06:58 PM »
       I am looking for clubs or persons who would be interested in helping a man and his son along with their first muzzleloaders.  The man is a client and just purchased his first custom muzzleloader.   He is an IT professional who came here from Australia.  He is living in Issaquah, WA. 
       If you can give me some leads or the contact information for some clubs, I would appreciate it, and pass the info on to a potentially new member of the fraternity. 
       PM or use my e-mail address in my bio. 

Thanks Ron

"The highest reward that God gives us for good work is the ability to do better work."  - Elbert Hubbard

Offline Scota4570

Re: Washington state muzzloader shooters
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 07:50:50 PM »
http://www.wamuzzleloaders.com/home.html

There are may shoots listed around the state.  Maybe show up at a shoot and start up a conversation?  I have found ML folks to be extremely friendly and inviting. They tend to be an older crowd who are eager bring in new members.     

Offline little joe

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 08:35:43 PM »
Muzzleloader magizine and track down Mike Nessbit He has helped many beginners

Offline hatman

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 10:15:00 PM »
PM sent.

Offline P.W.Berkuta

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 09:18:07 PM »
My brother belonged to this club when he lived in WA State <TACOMA SPORTSMEN'S CLUB,  Puyallup WA>. I shot there when I would visit him - nice place.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it." - Chinese proverb