Author Topic: Gun stock vise sale  (Read 4403 times)

Fowler610

Re: Gun stock vise sale
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 03:26:49 AM »
Got mine last week.  Now I'm waiting for my SMR kit to arrive from Jim K and we're good-to-go on rifle number one  ;)

Davemuzz

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 03:52:49 PM »
Mine came with all required parts. I just mounted it yesterday and I believe it will be a good addition.

Offline moleeyes36

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2019, 09:25:29 PM »
I decided to add a second vise to my bench and like the vise Woodcraft has on sale; I've had one of those for a number of years.  I was a little leery of ordering one when I read some of you had parts missing and back ordered when you got them.  The Orlando store (about 70 miles away) had one in stock so I drove over there this morning and bought it.  One of the guys behind the counter said they never sell those things unless they're on sale then they go pretty fast.  I didn't bother to ask him if that wasn't a clue the regular price is a little too high.   ;)

Anyway, I wanted to pass on that Woodcraft has a 10% discount for military and military veterans on all items not on sale; I was not aware of that.  It didn't help on the vise since it was on sale but it did apply to the very pricey can of Briwax I bought.  I know many here on the forum are military or vets, so if you're near a Woodcraft store, remember to ask for the 10% discount if you shop there.

Mole Eyes
Don Richards
NMLRA Field Rep, Instructor, Field Range Officer
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer