Author Topic: Game Hanger  (Read 802 times)

Offline Bob McBride

• BHMACK
Game Hanger
« on: September 12, 2019, 11:05:22 PM »
Itís too hot to go shoot today so getting my stuff together for Friendship I remembered a game hanger I picked up at CLA this year. Itís super cool and Iíve never bought anything at a show that had people as curious as this. I mustíve pointed 20 people to Elijah Froedgeís table, the young blacksmith/accoutrement maker who made it. Itís paired with a Tim Crosby pouch and horn. I canít decide whether to restrap it in leather or keep the current strap as it goes nicely with Timís bag strap...

Canít wait to get the Kibler SMR .36 finished so I can blood it for the first time and put some patina on those straps.... Iím slow as molasses fabricating nose caps, pipes, and toe plates....

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:50:59 AM by Bob McBride »
-Bob

My Highland ancestors were sentenced to ĎTransportationí in lieu of death by King George after the Battle of Culloden. Serving time in Dixie since 1746.

Offline Greg Pennell

Re: Game Hanger
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 03:41:35 AM »
That is just the coolest!  Goes perfectly with that bag and horn, which are gonna go great with your Kibler. Nice!

Greg

PS...is that a BANDED powder measure?!?
ďLet your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walksĒ Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bob McBride

• BHMACK
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 03:07:19 PM »
Yup. My prized Crosby banded powder measure....  ;D
-Bob

My Highland ancestors were sentenced to ĎTransportationí in lieu of death by King George after the Battle of Culloden. Serving time in Dixie since 1746.

Offline Einsiedler

• Starting Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 03:59:32 PM »
Nice rig!!!!!!!

Good hunting this season!

Offline T. Nienaber

• Northern Ky
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 09:18:35 PM »
Very nice!