Author Topic: West Coast Decorative Arts Workshop by Ron Scott. Dates  (Read 891 times)

Offline Ron Scott

West Coast Decorative Arts Workshop by Ron Scott. Dates
« on: November 10, 2019, 10:39:43 PM »
 I am limiting the class to four members due to space available. Members will choose to focus on Carving, engraving  or a combination.  In all likelihood we can delve into finishes, wire inlay and other side topics. My group of original rifles will be be available for examination during the course. Based on the expectation of four participants , I am pricing this course at $350.00. Should the enrollment be less than four, the fee would be a bit more per individual. Albany Oregon has a reasonable selection of lodging and dining and is right on I-5.  Give me a call to discuss the class 541-941-0395. The upper photo is of carving on a recently completed Flower and the second is the nearly complete engraving on a rifle barrel breech.  ronaldscottflintlock.com

The class is 5 days in length, and I anticipate putting in at least 40 hrs. I would like to do the class in January and am willing to select the week that is most available to the participants.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 06:40:16 PM by Ron Scott »

Offline T*O*F

Re: West Coast Decorative Arts Workshop by Ron Scott
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 12:12:10 AM »
How many days is it?
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

Offline Daryl

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 01:32:24 AM »
Stellar work, Ron. WOW!
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V

Offline Chowmi

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 06:31:48 PM »
Ron,
what are the dates?