General discussion > Black Powder Shooting

HA!

(1/5) > >>

Harnic:
I finally found a solution to my aging eyesight & shooting a flintlock!  ;)  I bought a new Ruger Mk 3 22 target pistol a few weeks ago & put a tasco red dot sight on it.  It works so well I've decided to make an easily removed mount that clamps to my rifle & use one on "Old Smokey" too!

I rarely shoot sanctioned matches, almost always shoot by myself or with a couple close friends who don't care what sights I use & now I'll be able to hit something reliably with this beautiful rifle!  ;D

Daryl:
 :o :o :o -bloooooahhhh- cough, cough, cough - spit, spit, gagg, well, you get the idea.

BrownBear:
I'm glad you found a solution to let you continue shooting.  Better than staying home or taking up golf, isn't it!

Daryl:
I tried one of those on my Ruger 10-22. At close range, not bad. At 100 yards forget it with the 5moa dot. I do much better with the 6-18x40 .

Harnic:
Just teasing guys, I can't hit a flock of barns with iron sights anymore & sometime my frustration gets the better of me.  I still enjoy making lots of smoke & noise  and once in a while I get someone new interested in the sport, so I'm not wasting lead,flint, & powder out there! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version