Author Topic: Coil Worms?  (Read 4637 times)

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
Re: Coil Worms?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2019, 06:38:22 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has a clear answer...

Nope.  That's why we have endless discussions on the same things over and again.

It might not be any fun if we all had perfect evidence of every aspect of pre-digital life, but we don't and we won't, ever.  Best you can do is read and discuss and decide for yourself, remembering that no matter what you decide, there will be those of differing opinions and you may not be able to prove them wrong-or yourself right.  And that's oh kay.   

Keep an open mind as you might want to change it later on.  ;)
Hold to the Wind

CARROLLCO

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2019, 12:39:45 AM »
I so enjoyed this thread. I’ve been needing a .36 caliber worm and am unable to find one locally. I did have an assortment of springs that I purchased years ago from a local farm supply store for $6.  Looked thru it last night and found one to fit. Simple matter to fit it to my Seneca ramrod and it does work like the old Chinese finger handcuffs. That’s what I love about this forum. It broadens your knowledge base and causes you to think outside the box. Thanks so much for this idea.

Smokey Plainsman

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2019, 01:00:50 AM »
I so enjoyed this thread. I’ve been needing a .36 caliber worm and am unable to find one locally. I did have an assortment of springs that I purchased years ago from a local farm supply store for $6.  Looked thru it last night and found one to fit. Simple matter to fit it to my Seneca ramrod and it does work like the old Chinese finger handcuffs. That’s what I love about this forum. It broadens your knowledge base and causes you to think outside the box. Thanks so much for this idea.

Very cool! Glad you found it useful.

I ask a lot of questions here and people are always very helpful.