Author Topic: Thanks to all! (Dixon's)  (Read 2014 times)

Berks Liberty

Thanks to all! (Dixon's)
« on: July 28, 2009, 08:20:02 AM »
I have to say a big thanks again to Chuck Dixon his wife and family and all those who had a finger into the Gunmakers Fair this last weekend.  With out their hard work we couldn't experience and talk about the fair for weeks or months leading up to the fair or after the fair.  I tip my hat and raise a glass to you all!  Thanks

Jason

Offline G. Elsenbeck

Re: Thanks to all! (Dixon's)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 03:29:47 PM »
Thats a big DITTO and kudos to Chuck, his family, and the staff for putting on a great show and providing an excellent venue for everyone to show off all their craftsmanship.  I'll definitely become a regular to Dixons and the fair for years to come.  I even got chances to meet and talk to some of the icons of this sport that I've only been able to read about since the 70's.  All were gracious and certainly patient with me.  Thanks again.  Heck I even got to meet Frank House and had the greatest conversations with him over the course of the weekend.  Can't wait until next year.
Gary
Journeyman in the Honourable Company of Horners (HCH) and a member in the Contemporary Longrifle Association (CLA)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."