Author Topic: Rifle identification help  (Read 995 times)

Offline msellers

Rifle identification help
« on: March 02, 2020, 10:08:24 PM »
Guys, a friend of mine has this in his collection. Is approximately a 40 cal currently, not sure if it was altered any during its life. Am curious what you all can help identify about it, and any possible ideas on maker or at least narrow down region. I can ask for better photos of anything you think would help in doing this.

Thanks,
Mike

Edit: trying to figure out what is going on with the photos. 
Uploaded like normal. Sorry for this incident and inconvenience.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 11:38:24 PM by msellers »

Online Collector

Re: Rifle identification help
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 11:33:24 PM »
WARNING:

DO NOT CLICK ON THESE PHOTOS !!

You will trapped into a Full Screen presentation requesting you to share your information with and proceed to a unverified site and install a program, associated with the photo.

It will not allow you to cancel, nor will it allow you exit the Full Screen mode and using your own web browser, i.e. Firefox, etc., it will ask you to install an 'Update' your browser.

These are virus infected photos and should be permanently deleted.

Offline msellers

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 12:48:50 AM »
Ok trying this again. Deleted all photos. Got them resent, and scanned for anything. So hopefully with multiple different scans run, everything is good this time. Have rebooted and run 3 different antivirus scans and removers to make sure I wasn't putting problem photos out here. Everything is clean as far as I can find.
Mike

Offline rich pierce

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 04:02:51 AM »
Looks New York-ish.
Andover, Vermont