Author Topic: WTB Bob McBride/Double Pouch Bag  (Read 774 times)

Offline canadianml1

• Starting Member
WTB Bob McBride/Double Pouch Bag
« on: May 22, 2020, 05:30:15 AM »
Does anyone out there know where Bob McBride got his double pouch bag that he uses on Black Powder TV youtube channel?  I think that such a bag is referred to as a "butterfly bag". I would like to purchase same. PLS advise. Willing to pay $100 to $125 or what ever is reasonable to maker.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 06:52:45 PM by canadianml1 »

Offline Bob McBride

• Short Mountain, TN
    • Black Powder TV
Re: Bob McBride/Double Pouch Bag
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 06:38:11 AM »
Grant is looking to purchase a double bag like this one seen below. I don't recall who on the forum I bought it from or who the maker was. If anyone can help with that, that would be great too. Thanks.

Grant, add a price in your listing that you are willling to pay for a bag. It's one of the rules for the Sale/Wanted forum.

-Bob

Black Powder TV
www.youtube.com/c/blackpowdertv

ď...you can take your Horned Toad down Mexico way, Iíve got business in Missouri.Ē - Josie Wales

Offline Marcruger

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 09:09:20 PM »
I think you might be a bit low on price for a bag with that complexity.  As far as a quality product, Eric Ewing, James Roger, Lawrence Fiorillo, Jerry Rice, Greg Hudson or others could do a great job for you.  Good luck on finding one.  God Bless,   Marc

Offline Keith Zimmerman

• Starting Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 05:48:14 AM »
I have several double bags from Darrel Lang and one from Sarah Miller.  Both artists do wonderful work.  Sarah just completed a nice linen/leather haversack for me today.

Offline Mike Lyons

• Afghanvet
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 06:22:22 AM »
I think you might be a bit low on price for a bag with that complexity.  As far as a quality product, Eric Ewing, James Roger, Lawrence Fiorillo, Jerry Rice, Greg Hudson or others could do a great job for you.  Good luck on finding one.  God Bless,   Marc

I agree Marc.  Thatís a little low on a bag of that quality.  You also need to include yourself in with those names.  You do some amazing leather work!!

Offline canadianml1

• Starting Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 04:28:20 AM »
I have list of names for bag makers and would like to contact them but have been unable to find contact information: Eric Ewing, James Roger, Lawrence Fiorillo, Jerry Rice and Greg Hudson. Can someone steer me to same. Thanks.

Offline Bob McBride

• Short Mountain, TN
    • Black Powder TV
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 04:30:28 AM »
Eric Ewing is here as Sligo Bill and he has a website, Ewing Creek Pouches and  Accoutrements, Jerry Rice is Jerry here, James Rogers is here under his name and he has a Facebook, James Rogers Reproductions and Creations. Not sure about Lawrence and Greg.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:42:35 AM by Bob McBride »
-Bob

Black Powder TV
www.youtube.com/c/blackpowdertv

ď...you can take your Horned Toad down Mexico way, Iíve got business in Missouri.Ē - Josie Wales

Offline Oil Derek

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 05:12:55 AM »
Lawrence is on Facebook under Black Powder Pouches His email is: blackpowderpouches@yahoo.com.