Author Topic: Eastern Pa Longrifle Show "CANCELED"  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Mac

• Starting Member
Eastern Pa Longrifle Show "CANCELED"
« on: August 05, 2020, 10:16:18 PM »
It's with great reluctance I have made the decision to CANCEL the EPLS 2020 show. The restriction on public gatherings continue to be 25 in the Key Stone State with no increase in site.

To all of the great collectors of antique arms that have made the show possible for the passed 10 years
"I THANK YOU".
We will have to see what 2021 brings!

To all collectors, builders, suppliers please keep the passion and support all future collectors shows.
Maybe we can display the J.P. Becks next year

All Stay Well
Mac

Offline Shreckmeister

• GGGG Grandpa Schrecengost Gunsmith/Miller
Re: Eastern Pa Longrifle Show "CANCELED"
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 11:03:20 PM »
So sorry to hear that Mac.  Let's hope this ends soon.  I miss seeing everyone.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Offline Karl Kunkel

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 03:44:21 AM »
Sorry to hear this Mac, but I understand.  Looking forward to next year.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 02:38:02 AM by Karl Kunkel »
Kunk

Offline Bill Wilde

• Starting Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 05:04:43 AM »
Sorry to hear this news my friend as we all hoped to meet. Looking forward to a better year in 2021!

Offline HIB

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 08:56:42 AM »
Mac,  sorry to learn the governor's mandate forced your decision.  I'll be there when you reschedule.  HIB

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 03:42:12 PM »
It's with great reluctance I have made the decision to CANCEL the EPLS 2020 show. The restriction on public gatherings continue to be 25 in the Key Stone State with no increase in site.

To all of the great collectors of antique arms that have made the show possible for the passed 10 years
"I THANK YOU".
We will have to see what 2021 brings!

To all collectors, builders, suppliers please keep the passion and support all future collectors shows.
Maybe we can display the J.P. Becks next year

All Stay Well
Mac

Mac,
Sorry to hear you had to cancel, great disappointment to a lot of people. Hopefully next year will find us in a much more normal state.
Take care, stay well,
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson