General discussion > Black Powder Shooting

Does anyone see my pic???

(1/2) > >>

Colonial Riflesmith:
On my computer all I see is a red X where my pic should be. Can anyone see my pic or do you have a red X also. Thanks for answering this and letting me know.

Randy Hedden:

--- Quote from: Colonial Riflesmith on August 17, 2009, 08:07:48 AM ---On my computer all I see is a red X where my pic should be. Can anyone see my pic or do you have a red X also. Thanks for answering this and letting me know.

--- End quote ---

CR,

No picture is visible on my screen.  Better try again.  If you are trying to use Photobucket you can find a tutorial about using Photobucket in the "Tutorials" forum here:

http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=10.0

Randy Hedden

SCLoyalist:
Nope, no picture, just a red X where your 'avatar' should be under your name. 

I used a picture on my hard drive and uploaded it, rather than a link to a site like photobucket (avatars may be the only pictures you can upload to ALR ; pictures in posts as illustrations need to be specified as a URL link to a site, like photobucket or flickr).  I believe for the upload option to work, the picture has to be sized pretty small, probably 65 pixels by 65 pixels or smaller.   

good luck, SCL

Colonial Riflesmith:
Thanks guys, I'm on a gov. computer, so my choices are limited. I'll be home mid Oct. I'll repost my pic then.

Daryl:
CR - seems to me there was a choice to upload from the base computer, or from an upload site like Photobucket. Choosing the correct 'choice' might be the only problem - or one of size.  Please try again. Good to hear from the other side of the World. Keep up the good work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version