General discussion > Black Powder Shooting

Going To State Shoot

(1/1)

Candle Snuffer:
Yesterday after our monthly muzzle loading match, I was asked by our defending State Muzzle Loading Champion, if I would be going to our Nebraska State Muzzle Loading Championship Shoot this year?

Sadly I had to tell Potter that I would not be able to make it (again) this year as I thought at that time I had to work the Saturday over Labor Day weekend.  I found out today that Labor Day this year falls on the 7th of September, so I am off that weekend,,, the 5th, 6th, & 7th,,, which is the date's of our State Shoot.  So I can make it!  

I'm going to try to squeeze out of work early on the 4th (Friday) and head down to Cario, Nebraska (about a 5-1/2 hour drive), if I can?

I emailed Potter (State Champion) over at the Museum of the Fur Trade to let him know I would be there! :)

I've had to miss the last two State Shoots because of work.  Not this year.  I'm a happy man today!!! :)

Now it's just a matter of picking and choosing as to what other shooting match Aggergate's aside from the State Shoot Aggregate I will be shooting in.  X-Stick for sure is one.

Frizzen:
Better watch it, us boys from Mo. will be there to whip it on you.

Candle Snuffer:
Hey Frizzen, that's great.  Not the whippin' up on me, just the fact you're coming up!

I'll see if I can find you in camp. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version