Author Topic: Notes on Southern Long Rifles by Jerry Noble  (Read 1941 times)

Offline jlutz

• Starting Member
Notes on Southern Long Rifles by Jerry Noble
« on: October 26, 2020, 07:43:09 PM »
Hello. I'm interested in find a copy of one or more of the books in the Southern Long Rifle series by Jerry Noble, but all the ones I've found online are at rather high prices. I found this old post on the forum (https://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=38538.0) regarding the topic but the number provided has since been disconnected. I was curious if anyone knew if Mr. Noble is still living and selling copies himself? Thank you for any help!

-Jake

Offline Tanselman

• member 2
Re: Notes on Southern Long Rifles by Jerry Noble
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 08:34:20 PM »
Jerry Noble is still alive and well, and attends the spring and fall Prairie States Longrifle Show in Princeton, IL consistently... even through the covid period. He always has his books on his table. We can't put his phone number on a public posting, and as far as I know he's never learned how to turn a computer on so has no e-mail, but if you Google the show's name, which Jerry is part owner of, you can probably get contact information, or at least show dates. Shows are in early March and early August each year.  Shelby Gallien

Offline jlutz

• Starting Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 10:39:42 PM »
Thank you very much!! I was able to track him down via the Prairie States show as you mentioned and will be  placing an order. -Jake

Offline BT

• Starting Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 01:22:26 PM »
Could you possibly send me Mr. Noble's contact information, as well?  Thank you.

Offline kickon@msn.com

• Starting Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023, 07:18:09 PM »
can you also send me his contact info...I'd like to acquire his "notes"   thanks Ed