Author Topic: Informing you all  (Read 4327 times)

Offline WKevinD

Re: Informing you all
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2020, 09:53:36 PM »
Amanda and family, sorry to hear of your loss but heartwarming to hear that you have an interest in his legacy that he participated in here.
Kevin
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:48:39 AM by WKevinD »
PEACE is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading.  Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pukka Bundook

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2020, 10:27:39 PM »
So sorry to hear of your loss, Amanda.
May God's peace, that passeth all understanding, be with you.

Offline rick/pa

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2020, 12:02:00 AM »
Amanda, deepest sympathy to you and your family for your loss. You will find the members here most friendly and welcoming.

Offline D. Taylor Sapergia

• Member 3
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2020, 03:46:09 AM »
You can see by our responses that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Amanda.  For me it would be useful to have Mark's last name or his webb 'handle' so I can better come to grips as to who Mark was and recognize his contribution here.  At this point in time, I don't know of whom we are referring.  Please continue to follow along with this site...you'll find us an interesting crew!
D. Taylor Sapergia
www.sapergia.blogspot.com

Art is not an object.  It is the excitement inspired by the object.

Offline smylee grouch

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2020, 04:12:00 AM »
I too am sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. It looks as though you lost a family member but found a family here that your father thought a lot of. Welcome here to his and now your extended family. The very best of wishes.  :) Smylee Grouch

Offline QuanLoi

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2020, 04:18:38 AM »
Sorry about your father's passing.  When I was in Vietnam and a friend would die, I'd justify my reluctance to mourn by thinking that someday we will meet again.  All these years later, I still have that conviction.  May he rest in peace.

Decker

Offline Daniel Coats

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2020, 05:12:32 AM »
Thoughts are with you during this difficult time. May the good memories prevail.
Dan

"Ain't no nipples on a man's rifle"

MAC57

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2020, 07:01:15 PM »
My condolences as well.  I searched all of Mark's postings and didn't come up with a last name.  Could that be provided?

His full name was Mark Critchlow

Offline elkhorne

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2020, 07:30:29 PM »
Amanda,
Prayers of comfort, strength and hope for you and your family. You are all welcome here at any time and anytime you all have questions, please feel free to contact us. I know your Dad will be greatly missed by you, your family and this forum of friends. As one already said, you must be a very special daughter to want to continue in your Dads footprints.Gods Grace and Peace for all.
elkhorne