General discussion > Shop Made Tools

Lets See Your Favorite Tools

<< < (2/6) > >>

Clint:
I started making chisels in the 1980's, mostly bigger ship building stuff. I still make carving chisels and have gotten a pretty big collection.
This is one of the chisel boxes.

and this is one of the drawers. The box was made, years ago from some old table leaves that were thrown out with someones trash.

David R. Pennington:
Neat little cabinet. At first glance I thought it was larger until I scaled it to gun a lock on shelf.

alyce-james:
davebozel. Sir, great collection of old tools. I have a great 18th century cherry wood brace that uses flat tang tools. I'm always looking for flat tang tools. I do some blacksmithing so I have converted some old cherry to flat tang tooling for show. Cherries are easy to find. Thanks for sharing. Have a good evening. AJ.

thecapgunkid:
Hope this post grows...there is some inspirational, great stuff in here!!!

aaronc:

--- Quote from: Clint on March 16, 2021, 03:44:09 AM ---I started making chisels in the 1980's, mostly bigger ship building stuff. I still make carving chisels and have gotten a pretty big collection.
This is one of the chisel boxes.

and this is one of the drawers. The box was made, years ago from some old table leaves that were thrown out with someones trash.

--- End quote ---

Beautiful chest,...hinges are really nice. Do you make chisels to sell ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version