Author Topic: 200yd bucket shoot  (Read 3411 times)

Offline yip

200yd bucket shoot
« on: September 11, 2009, 03:27:40 AM »
we at clairton gun club have a 200meter bucket shoot on the 4th of september. its a steel bucket swinger silouette target (check out our web powderpatch and ball) this is shot off hand, and is a 50/50 shoot ,5 shots $1.00 a shot .this is shot after our trailwalk course of 24 in the woods targets. if anyone is interrested,check out the website

Offline Brian Jordan

• Pennsylvania
Re: 200yd bucket shoot
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 11:24:30 PM »
I shoot there every month, along with Hank in WV. I am looking forward to this shoot coming up in October.

Here is a link to the clubs website.

http://www.powderpatchandball.com/

Terry, it is good to see ya' found the site. Lots to look at here ain't there?
Elizabeth, PA

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"...Thomas Jefferson

Let's Go Brandon!

PAMuzzlelshooter

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »
I'd like to invite everyone out also.  It is a great shoot and we have a lot of fun.  The 200 yard "Bucket Shoot" is well received and a challenge even for the best shooters.

Non-members are encouraged to attend.  No additional fee.  The club is located near the Allegheny County Airport about 12 miles SE of Pittsburgh

Who knows we may even add a special "Volley Shoot" again.  That was great when we did the Scheutzenfest.

Visit our site:

www.powderpatchandball.com

Doug

Offline yip

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 01:42:16 AM »
   well we had our 200meter bucket shoot last sunday oct 4th. we had 10 shooters and each shooter took 5 shots at the bucket, this was a 50/50 shoot. after 50 shots one fine shooter finally hit it. now there was a lot of fine shots made on that windy day. this target is a steel swinger the size and shape of a bucket.  what a grrreat time. to all of the guys that shot, i say good shooting, for those who didn,t  to bad you missed a good time
   visit our web site at     power patch and ball.com

Candle Snuffer

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 02:12:07 AM »
I bet it was a good time, and glad to hear all enjoyed it.  You said the target bucket was the size of a bucket.  How big of a bucket?  Just wondering. :)

Offline Brian Jordan

• Pennsylvania
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 02:19:47 AM »
About a five gallon bucket size. I was all around that thing, a few shots I don't know how I missed it. It was a great time!!
Elizabeth, PA

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"...Thomas Jefferson

Let's Go Brandon!

Candle Snuffer

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 05:16:53 AM »
Thanks Brian.  A challenging target for sure at that range! :)