Author Topic: Tutorial Update  (Read 976 times)

Offline okieboy

Tutorial Update
« on: June 18, 2021, 08:18:10 PM »
 Just wanted to let everyone know that I have restored the phots to my tutorial on Building a Chunk gun. I think that they got lost when Tiny Pic changed its policies. It was more involved than I would have thought, as I took approximately 1700 photos of the process and the Tiny Pic codes didn't relate to my photo file names. My building is more the way a machinist does things than how an old craftsman does things.
 I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get this done, I will blame old age.
 Any way take a look if you like and if there is something not shown clearly enough, just ask, I probably have a relevant photo.

Okieboy

Offline rich pierce

• Administrator
Re: Tutorial Update
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 08:23:25 PM »
Thanks!
Andover, Vermont

Offline FALout

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 04:17:23 AM »
Thank you for taking care of the pics, I’m sure that took some time.  Awhile back I had checked out your tutorial when I started to build my own chunk gun.  The pics you put back really help with reading. Interesting rifle you built there and lots of great info.  Many thanks.
Bob
Bob

Offline Curtis

• Missouri
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 06:43:00 AM »
Good News!  That was a great tutorial.

Curtis
Curtis Allinson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, late at night when I am alone in the inner sanctum of my workshop and no one else can see, I sand things using only my fingers for backing

Offline David Rase

• If we need it here, make it here. Charlie Daniels
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 05:15:57 PM »
I like your chunk in the photo.  Way simpler than the adjustable height one I made years ago.
David