Author Topic: Friendship  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Robin Henderson

• AKA "Wobblyshot"
Friendship
« on: September 05, 2021, 03:55:38 AM »
Anybody going. Becky and I will be in in campsite 22 Frontier Heritage for the duration. Looks like the weather will be great. If you're in the area stop by and say hey.
Flintlock is the only truly reliable source of ignition in a muzzle loader.

Offline Leatherbark

Re: Friendship
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 11:12:05 PM »
Just one day for me.  I'll start off at the silhouette line for the medal match.  Won it in the spring shoot. Not proud of the score.  My terrible score was better than everyone else's terrible score.  I always shoot in the offhand flint hunting rifle match and I hope to make the woods walk.  Need to spend more time so I can shoot in the primitive side.

Bob

Offline Bob Roller

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 10:53:32 PM »
Just one day for me.  I'll start off at the silhouette line for the medal match.  Won it in the spring shoot. Not proud of the score.  My terrible score was better than everyone else's terrible score.  I always shoot in the offhand flint hunting rifle match and I hope to make the woods walk.  Need to spend more time so I can shoot in the primitive side.

Bob
Back in the last century when I shot in muzzle loading matches I used to say "If anyone beats me out of last place they will be in big trouble".I really didn't care about winning but did have fun shooting and BSing with the rest of the guys and girls.
Bob Roller

Offline Robin Henderson

• AKA "Wobblyshot"
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 05:34:12 PM »
Been a change of plans. Becky broke her tibia this morning and we will not be able to attend now.

Offline Cades Cove Fiddler

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 06:05:52 PM »
 :o :o.... Bad news, Robin,... !!! ... best wishes for Becky's smooth recovery,... take good  care of her now,... Sheeee's a sweetie,... !! ... you'ns are in my thoughts and prayers,... regards,.. CCF

Offline Robin Henderson

• AKA "Wobblyshot"
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 04:17:02 PM »
Thank you kindly, Dana. One thing I know is I hate neighbors who allow their dogs to roam free. She's been fitted with a brace and has some medication prescribed for pain. We are awaiting a MRI so the orthopedic doctor can come up with the proper plan. He said at her age plates and screws are not recommended. The possibility of a knee replacement is on the table.

Offline Yazel.xring

• Ethan Yazel ILoveMuzzleloading.com
    • I Love Muzzleloading
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 04:53:57 PM »
Sending prayers Robin. Very sorry to hear that.

Those docs know their stuff, what we are developing now for joints is just crazy neat. Hope it all goes smoothly.
Hi, I’m Ethan and I Love Muzzleloading

ILoveMuzzleloading.com, independently reporting on muzzleloading and the people who have kept it going for generations.