Author Topic: Kibler customer service  (Read 1039 times)

Offline varsity07840

Kibler customer service
« on: September 26, 2021, 06:12:46 PM »
The lower retaining pin hole for the bridle on my Colonial lock was drilled to deep and it popped through the lock plate face while I was polishing it. Jim said to send him back the entire lock. Two days after he received it, I got an email from Lorie telling me it was on it's way back to me.

Excellent service. Thanks Jim.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 07:33:54 PM by Tim Crosby »

Offline Scota4570

Re: Kibler customer service
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 07:52:06 PM »
They sure take care of their customers. 

Along those lines???  I can not get on the Kibler website.  I get a message indicating their security certificate is not recognized.  Anyone else having this problem?  I can not figure it if it is them or me. 

Offline RJD-VT

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 08:03:04 PM »
I just got on and it seems to be fine. Im using an ipad pro with a recent update.
~Bob

Offline MuskratMike

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 08:28:37 PM »
Funny how this seems to work. Our finest builders and suppliers are very busy and their time is precious. Give a call or e-mail to Jim Kibler, The good folks at Chambers or a Mike Miller (just to name three) and they get right back to you and seem anxious to help you through your issue. This is why I shoot flintlocks and sold off most of the rear stuffers, bolt and lever guns. The people in this sport always seem to be willing to help another in need other than stomping on them or making fun of them.
'ya all have a great day out there!
"Muskrat" Mike
"Muskrat" Mike McGuire
Keep your eyes on the skyline, your flint sharp and powder dry.