General discussion > Gun Building

The Art of the Longrifle with Ian Pratt

(1/2) > >>

Yazel.xring:
https://www.ilovemuzzleloading.com/blog/the-art-of-the-longrifle-with-ian-pratt

This week I’m talking with Ian Pratt, contemporary artisan, about the Art of the Longrifle. This is a pretty wide subject we're talking about this week, but Ian brings some interesting insights to the conversation. This episode isn't so much about the technical nature of Ian's work, it's more about the influences and thought processes he goes through to create contemporary art using a flintlock muzzleloader as the canvas.

It may get a little funky for you, we go back in time pretty far, but this is definitely one of my favorite conversations from the show. Thank you again, Ian, for coming onto the show to chat with me

Woodland:
I have really enjoyed your last handful of podcasts.  You are doing an outstanding job of walking the line between keeping the interest of the more experienced folks and not excluding the newcomers.  Bully for you!  keep it up.

Jon

Yazel.xring:

--- Quote from: Woodland on October 19, 2021, 06:53:43 PM ---I have really enjoyed your last handful of podcasts.  You are doing an outstanding job of walking the line between keeping the interest of the more experienced folks and not excluding the newcomers.  Bully for you!  keep it up.

Jon

--- End quote ---

Thank you kindly Jon!

Bob McBride:
Well done Ethan. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks.

Yazel.xring:

--- Quote from: Bob McBride on October 21, 2021, 08:38:11 PM ---Well done Ethan. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a bunch Bob, means a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version