Author Topic: Lock prices  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Bob Roller

Re: Lock prices
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 05:06:18 PM »
"Inflation"<A loss of confidence in the medium of exchange we call the dollar">
Bob Roller

Offline PAFlinter

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2022, 05:14:16 PM »
I am not apposed to paying more for a better lock.  That was my Kibler example.  Chris Laubach has a more expensive one and also VERY nice.  I did not think Kiblers lock was spongy just better geometry oin the lock.  I was just expressing my displeasure.  The whole state of the Union is messed up, reminds me of Carter era.  Inflation has hit us, we, the builders and lovers of Longrifles.  Just sayin whats next?!

Offline rich pierce

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2022, 05:19:49 PM »
Keep politics out of it if you want to keep discussing this topic. No “clever” veiled references to politics. Do that elsewhere.
Andover, Vermont

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2022, 09:49:45 PM »
No question in my mind that Jim Chambers wouldn't raise the price if it wasn't necessary, always a quality reliable product you can count on. My problem is, being retired, my planed for income is not even close to keeping pace with the inflation rate of those things that are pretty much not optional, like food and fuel. Something has got to give.
Robby

Unfortunately, we need to prepare for more of the same, prices will continue to go up. I am not trying to scare anyone but we all need to do what we can to prepare for more of the same.

Like Rich said, let's not get into politics
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson