Author Topic: More Log Cabin Trade Fair pictures  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Ian Pratt

More Log Cabin Trade Fair pictures
« on: October 17, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »
  Hey I thought you all might like to see these. The Trade fair was at least twice the size of last year's show and was very well attended. There are plans to expand it further next year, shaping up to be a great event! 
   My buddy, NMLRA rep Doug Pelton took these fine pictures and e mailed them to me. Doug has had a table at the show for the past couple years, passing out information about NMLRA and the NRA and sigining upo new recruits. Thanks for the pictures Doug  -

Here are a couple more of the barrel rifling crew, also the band Top Rail who came and played some fine Bluegrass music on Sunday afternoon

Freddie Harrison sharing some of his stories. Freddie has been in the logging business a long time and always has something interesting to tell, and his stock wood is some of the finest around.   

Rich and Jeanne McDonald and some of their top notch wares. Rich is also pictured in Tim Crosby's post, he did an excellent demonstration Saturday morning on forging knife blades.

Speaking of Tim Crosby, here he is. Tim and Carla had a table jammed full of good stuff. Tim also did a great presentation, on powder horn construction.