Author Topic: Fun building classes question.  (Read 639 times)

Offline Rt5403

Fun building classes question.
« on: May 20, 2022, 08:20:32 PM »
I was wondering if there were any gun building classes close to the north Arkansas area. Where are the closest?

Offline elkhorne

Re: Fun building classes question.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 06:52:33 AM »
Rt,
I am with you! I’m in north Louisiana and have found absolutely no one in this area that even knows what a REAL muzzleloader is much less anyone building muzzleloaders. Not sure what part of Arkansas you are in but when Bill Scurlock use to print Muzzleloader magazine up in Texarkana, AR, he would have monthly shoots on his farm in Texas but when he sold the magazine, he stopped having the shoots. I can not even get any muzzleloading supplies down here. Have to order everything. I too wish there was some form of classes around here.
elkhorne

Offline Carl Young

Re: Fun building classes question.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 07:47:50 AM »
Jim Parker ("Bama" on ALR) does classes just north of Birmingham. I think a number of folks here have taken classes from Jim. Calvary Longrifles.

Regards,
Carl
Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses. -Juvenal