Author Topic: Rock Ford Exhibit  (Read 810 times)

Offline mr. no gold

• member 2
Rock Ford Exhibit
« on: June 24, 2022, 12:35:57 AM »
The "Historic Rock Ford" museum in PA is hosting an important exhibit of Lancaster Rifles titled "Long Rifles of he American Revolution" running up to October, 30 of this year. The event has been organized in conjunction with John Kolar, and many great rifles by equally important makers will be shown; some very likely not seen prior to this tlme.
A full color catalog in in the works for this exhibit and will be available sometime in August. In addition to photos, it will contain 'numbers' of the various pieces for the builder.  Catalog is/will be available at this number:  (717)392-7223
Dick

Offline Karl Kunkel

Re: Rock Ford Exhibit
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 03:13:57 AM »
Dick,

I was hoping there may be a catalog or book on this show.  I plan to visit in August or September, after the Kempton Fair.  Keep us apprised of the availability of this publication.
Kunk

Offline mr. no gold

• member 2
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 04:20:21 AM »
Karl, you can phone the number shown and they will put your name and email address on a 'tickler' list and you will be notified as soon as they have a completion date for the book. I have no idea what the cost will be, but this is a rare occasion and the catalog will be a prize. Otherwise, I will be happy to post information when I get it.
Dick

Offline Levi Garrett

• Starting Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2022, 09:30:23 PM »
Dick, Thanks for the info, I knew nothing about this exhibit and it’s only an hour away. For others like me, Historic Rockford is in Lancaster PA and the exhibit started June 1st.

Offline BJH

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 09:37:28 PM »
I gave the nice lady at the museum my info and look forward to their contact. I will be driving down to see the exhibit sooner than the book will be available. So this work around will be nice.
BJH